- Concerned Ministry – Culture
- Central financial assistance under the Scheme is provided to reputed not-for-profit cultural organizations, State Governments/Union Territories, Central/State Govt. agencies/bodies, State Governments/Union Territories, Central/State Govt. agencies/bodies, Universities, Municipal Corporations etc. for creation of appropriately equipped training, rehearsal & performance spaces, various cultural spaces, studio theatres, Tagore Cultural Complexes etc. for artistes to propagate, disseminate arts and culture and foster multi-dimensional interest in creativity and cultural expressions in the country.
- The implementing agency of the projects under the Scheme at State/UT level is State Govt/UT Administration or the applicant not-for-profit cultural organizations etc.
- Ministry of Culture releases the grant to eligible projects recommended by the Expert Committee constituted under the Scheme.
- Financial Assistance for Building Grants including Studio Theatres
- Financial Assistance for Tagore Cultural Complexes (TCC)